Monday, March 18, 2013

Gratitude Project 4

clockwise:Sweet Valentine gifts, childhood friends, simple and cheap snacks, art materials to decorate my photojournals and scrapbooks, the need to be unique and different from others, thus personalizing things, road trips and warm weather, available food when you forget to bring some on a road trip, good company.


Even if the Valentines has always been an issue with Erwin and I, he still made an effort to give me flowers, a teddy bear and some chocolate. I didn't like the idea of overpriced things just to celebrate this occasion, so i even actually chastised him for spending too much. After awhile, I did get to appreciate his gesture and now the bear lies by my side every night.  We also went to Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte for Erwin's birthday celebration, we didn't do much but just being able to go that far in the company of good friends was enough.  We forgot to buy food for when we were there and was forced to buy overpriced snacks which weren't so enjoyable but still it was food for the tummy. The water was freezing cold when we got there so we weren't able to swim, only two of us swam and only for a while.  I'm also so grateful for trying to put art in my life. I'm not very good in it and not very creative in my opinion but I do like making things with my hands and playing with paper. Although most of them I just copy from others, I think there is always something that comes from within me that makes it mine. These are simple things but I thank God everyday for his blessings, for without His grace we would not be able to enjoy this things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for taking time to visit my site.