Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Athlete Kuno

Later I would be attending the mini parade for our office's mini Olympics. For the 2nd year I will be playing badminton again but for a different team. I really don't know how to play badminton but because I play tennis, people from the office, assumed that I would be good in badminton. Big mistake! The two sports are very different. Although they may be similar in the sense that you have to hit a "ball" over a net to the opponent's, they have very different rules and style. Sa bola na lang. The shuttlecock is way lighter than the tennis ball, so with the racquet. Going back to the games from the previous mini Olympics, I did manage to snag the 3rd spot in the singles game and the 1st spot in the doubles game (thanks to my partner). So, with that record, my new team has decided to make me a player in the badminton games again. Hopefully, I won't disappoint them. I accepted because I was avoiding being forced to play volleyball or basketball for which I honestly don't have the energy or the skills for. I don't plan to play in the singles game but I would if I have to, I think I'd be much safer in the doubles game. Hehehe! Sigurista!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for taking time to visit my site.