Thursday, June 16, 2011

TRYING TO MAKE A LIFE OUT OF THIS WEARINESS




Summer almost went by without a visit to the beach. For beach bums like us, this was unthinkable! Although admittedly, I didn't get to visit a single seashore last year because of work! Work has overtaken our lives, (mine especially because of the nature of my job), But this year I just refuse to be defeated by such reasons. I am a beach lover and I probably will be till the day I die. Work hasn't been that good and though, I refuse to treat it the way it has treated me, I refuse to just bow down to its every whim and fantasy. I am not going to let the stress and weariness, not to mention, the lack of appreciation, prevail over a need to unwind and relax and enjoy the things I am passionate about. So let me have my life back and allow me to enjoy this moments with the people I love, the places I treasure and the things I believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for taking time to visit my site.